Rules for League Substitution
It is strongly encouraged that all original team members play all weeks and all games of league play. However, if a substitute is required during a week of league play, the following are requirements the substituting player must meet in order to legally play during that week's games.
A. GENERAL RULES
1. A doubles team will consist of two separate individuals. If the original team cannot play and a legal substitute cannot be found, a single player cannot represent the team and the team will forfeit all games for that week.
2. The maximum times a team can use a substitute during a league session (weeks 1-6) is two. After two times using a substitution, if both players from the original team cannot play, the team will forfeit all games for that week.
3. Any attempts to alter an established PPR, to qualify a substitute in Scoreholio, will be grounds for a team's disqualification from the league.
4. No refunds will be given if a team is disqualified or are required to forfeit games.
B. SUBSTITUTION QUALIFICATIONS
1. During round robin weeks (weeks 1-5) a substitute must have an established lower PPR (120 day) and lower DPR (120 day) than the player it will be substituting for.
2. During bracket week (week 6) a substitute must have an established lower DPR (120 day) and a PPR (120 day) that is 10% lower than the player it will be substituting for. For example, if the original team member carries an 8.0 PPR, their substitute must have a 7.2 PPR or lower.
3. The league director will have final ruling on allowable substitutions.